Sunday, October 24, 2010

Introduction

Hi everybody!
So before I start writing my first "care sheet" I'm going to explain what I will do for each blog.

Each blog I will write a "care sheet" on an animal. I will also include pictures. In my care sheet I will say...
- What they eat
- Where their from
- Their predators
- If they are poisonous
- If they can be domestic animals
- How big they get

If you want to know anything else that I did not just list please leave a comment below! I can't wait to start my first care sheet!!
Goodbye for now!


- Kristen

9 comments:

  1. Will the care sheet be just about animals that are reptiles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to learn about all these reptiles! What a great addition to our term one science unit, Kristen! Let the learning continue ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am officialy in love with Tokay Geckos and blue tongued skink their sooooooo cute!!!!! i love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. The care sheet will be just about whatever reptile I pick that week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool out of all the animals on your page which one is your favorite?
    how do you do the voting thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do you mean? How do i put it on or how do you vote?

    you vote by clicking on the one that you want and you put it on by clicking on design then add a gadget, then in the basics you have to scroll down and it should say polland you just click on that and add whatever animals you want.
    My favorite animal is probably the blue tonged skink or the burmese python

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, Thank-you very much for your comment Kristen... but I'm Austyn not Jade... Hee, hee, hee. That was still a really nice comment though!!! (The one on my photo of the fungi!) Thx!!! :D

    ReplyDelete