Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Armadillo Girdled Lizard!

Hello everybody!
    Here is my care sheet on the Armadillo Lizard, hope you enjoy!

How Big Do They Get?
They get 16-20 cm long.

Are They Poisenous?
I can't find anything that tells me if they are but i am assuming they are not.

What Do They Eat?
They eat all sorts of insects and spiders.

Where Are They From?

The Armadillo Lizard lives in southern Africa.

What Are Their Predators?
Because of its "armor" they do not have many predators, they would be humans though.

Can They Be Pets?

Yes they can be pets.

-Kristen!

P.S. I got my blue tongued skink!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Kristen!!! :)

    That's so awesome that you got your blue tongued skink!!! What did you name it? You should definitely bring it to class!!! I'd love to see it!!!
    Nice post! I think that I'd love to have an armadillo girdled lizard!!! They are so darn cute!!! :)

    P.s. I'm sorry that Monster died... :( I'm still sad for you... :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no :( I had no idea that Monster passed away. :( How did it happen?

    I am happy that you got a blue-tongued skink, however.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question: Is the 'viper gecko' called the viper gecko because it bites like some sort of viper? Or is it just called a viper gecko?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have absolutely no idea why it is called the Viper Gecko, they do not like to bite,and they do not have any poison. So, they just call it the Viper Gecko I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!!!
    It has been quite a long while since I commented on your posts, or maybe I never did. Anyway, I am going to now.
    They look really cool. I'd never imagine such a reptile to live in nature!
    Do they really eat spiders? That's, uh... nevermind.
    Is their armour actually hard like metal or stone?
    Rana:)

    p.s. nice care sheet!!

    ReplyDelete